Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Spring Break Fashion

Here comes the sun! The Seventeen Style Council shows off their favorite warm weather wear.



A Little Edge:

"I love flowy sheer tops for spring, very hippie/rocker chic. Pair it with high wasted shorts and some high heeled booties and this is the perfect outfit for spring!" 

Shirt: NastyGal
Shoes: Urbanog
------------







Golden Girl

"I can't wait to step out of winter and add some color to my wardrobe! The yellow high-waisted shorts are so cute and colorful. Denim jackets are also a spring break must-have because they look good with any outfit. Also, layers of jewelery is a fun way to make a statement with your outfit and show your personality. The red bag gives the outfit another pop of color, while the black shirt brings the look together. I'm a petite girl, so the high-waisted shorts elongate my body and make my legs look longer." 

Shirt: nordstrom.com
Jacket: ae.com




A Hint of Pink


"For my spring look, I incorporated 2 major runway trends: color-blocking and asymmetric cuts. Yellow and purple are perfect complementary colors! To pull the look together, I kept my accessories minimal. I also pulled my hair up and out of the way so that it wouldn't compete with my outfit. Finally, I matched my lips with my hot pink studs, to add a bit of interest!



Cardigan: overstock.com
Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Sears
Belt: Forever 21


Neon Lights

"Spring break is all about shedding off some of those bulky layers and getting ready for some sunshine. This spring you can find me in a fitted mini-dress and a light blazer to protect from the lingering winter weather. I'm also really excited to pair some neon accents in my outfits — like in the form of cute ankle socks!"









A Little Lace

"My ideal spring break outfit pairs a bright neon skirt with something neutral, like this Wish lace doily top, and a picnic basket/hand bag to store some snacks and refreshments for a day out in the park. Normally I stray away from wearing any type of boot, but these ankle booties are quite cozy, despite the daunting heel."





This Article From 4lifestylz | Life stylz

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos Onlinefreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates