simple, natural and cheap methods that will definitely help you to get rid of cracked lips and keep them moist all the time in winter. But…remember one thing that whatever you apply on your lips like lipstick, moisturizer, or lip balm; you are eating and it is harmful one or other way. So, keep your Lips beautiful and Soft in winter with the help of natural tips.
First of all make sure that you drink plenty of pure and filtered water; at least eight to ten glasses a day so your body is well hydrated as well as eat more & more fruits because they are high in moisture content. The other way to keep your lips hydrated is; take 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix baking soda and honey, and apply it on the lips for a few minutes and gently rub your lips to remove the dead skin. Lastly, apply the olive oil on the lips for moisturizing.
As we all know, lips are more sensitive. If you use some of the exfoliating cream of the face for the lips, then it will be harmful to your lips rather than improving it. So best option to remove dead skin is that; take a wet & soft toothbrush and gently brush your lips with a circular motion.
Secondly, mix sugar and olive oil collectively in equal mixture and with a toothbrush exfoliate your lips with the mixture. After this, apply Chap Stick which has cocoa butter for better results. Do this about once or twice in a week. You can also use sugar, honey and vaseline to remove the dead skin.
“Homemade” Lip balm
You can use natural ingredients to nourish lips rather than purchasing lip balm from the market. You can use honey to massage your lips every night before going to bed as well as you can use it combined with olive oil and propolis for better effect.
Moisturize and nourish
Moisturize your skin and lips in this winter. Add a few drops of oil to to hold the lost moisture from bathing. Keep away from bathing with hot water during winter as it can reduce the skin’s natural oils. Secondly, you can apply thick layer of honey or on your lips, it will give moisture to your skin. The most important thing is that avoid products which has fragrances, flavors, , and camphor, menthol as well as phenol. You can prepare your own solution at home to moisturize your lips; mix 2-teaspoon, 3 drops of lemon oil, lemon juice, and 1-teaspoon bee wax then warm it on low flame and after melting, pour into a .
Give up unhealthy habits
Generally people have a habit of wetting lips with tongue, this is usually more damaging your lips as you remove the thin layer of natural fat and you expose them to cold and wind. So, they get cracked. You have a tendency to bite them in order to remove the damaged skin. So, try to leave this habit and drink ample of water to retain your lips and skin moisturized. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Use ghee or vaseline every night before going to . You can also use beetroot or pineapple juice before bed to get natural pink lips.
- Butter can also be used to get more softness and to cure chapped lips as well as neem leaves juice is very helpful at controlling chapped and bleeding lips.
- The use of Aloe Vera gel keeps the lips soft as it exfoliates and moisturizes them and protect in the sunburn.
- Massage cucumber slices on lips.
- Mix virgin olive oil and beeswax to make a paste and apply it on lips. It is very helpful in harshly cracked lips.
- You can protect your cracked lips by applying some ghee, butter or milk cream on your lips daily before going to bed and rinse it off in the morning.
- Consume lots of fruits, vegetables, foods which contain vitamin B and C.
- Apply tomato paste and milk cream for soft pink lips.
This Article From 4lifestylz | Life stylz