Tips for Beautiful Lips
- If your lips' color has turned in to black, then stop the use of lipsticks. Combine white butter with saffron and apply it on your lips daily. By this way, you will notice difference in your lips’ color. Your lips will be pink again as before. Apply lipsticks only when you have to go for any party or function.
- To maintain the pink color of your lips, fresh petals and add a little ghee to make a paste. Apply this paste on your lips and remain it for about an hour. After that, wash it with water; you will get soft and beautiful lips by applying this paste.
- Daily night your lips with a mixture of honey and almond oil to prevent the drying of your lips.
- To retain natural moisture and softness of lips, spray little powder on your hankie, put it on your lips and apply little pressure with hand. By doing this, the natural moisture of your lips will be maintained.
- If you have a problem of dry lips, then mix olive oil and vaseline and apply it on lips three to four times in a day. This remedy will help you to get rid of dry and chapped lips that make you more miserable.
- Take two of coco butter and half teaspoon honey wax. In a vessel, heat wax and add coco butter. Let this mixture to become cool. After then, apply it on lips with the help of lip brush. Beauty of the lips will be preserved by this way.
- Take water, honey, glycerin, and almond oil in equal amount and place them in a bottle. Shake the bottle to mix them well. Apply this mixture daily to get luscious lips.
- Apply a good amount of before going to at night. You can also mix some crushed sugar with lip balm; this will not only give you soft and supple lips but also make them pink and pucker. As well, try to moisturize your lips by applying lip balm after every few hours.
- If you are bothered about your dark lips, then combine glycerin with lemon juice and apply it on your lips. Keeping this mixture overnight on lips will help to lighten it.
This Article From 4lifestylz | Life stylz