eyes, are the manifestation of dark skin between the top of the cheek and the lower eyelid. Dark circles under the eyescan make your look old or
tired. Dark blemishes are formed due to various reasons; heredity is one of the main reasons for its formation. It is also considered as an indication of unhealthiness.
Dark circles make a big distinction in the way of seeing yourself by other people and by you also. Don't feel bad if you are victim of it; you can solve this problem naturally in your home. Some tips given below may help you to reduce the dark circles. After getting rid of dark circles, your eyes look brighter and bigger. Your whole face changes and gets the healthy and youthful glow.
Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Improper Sleep: If you don’t take 8 hours of sleep on a daily basis, then due to lack of proper sleep, dark circles under your eyes may develop.
- Age: Ageing is the key factor in the development of dark circles. As you age, the skin around your eyes becomes dry and thin considerably, which makes the blood vessels much more apparent. So the under portion of eye radiates darker.
- Fatigue: Skin becomes paler due to fatigue which makes the blood underneath the skin more visible. As a result, dark eye circles appear.
- Pregnancy and Menstruation: During pregnancy and menstruation, a woman's skin may become pale and the veins beneath the eyes become more visible same as like fatigue.
- Imbalanced Diet and Nutrient Deficiency: Due to improper and imbalanced diet, deficiency of vital nutrients such as iron and vitamin K may occur. This can lead to black eye circles formation. To avoid this problem, take a meal that is rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins, which are enormously essential for development of body.
- Hereditary: Dark circles under the eyes can also be run in a genetic trait which is unavoidable.
- Dehydration: Dark circles under the eyes may be a signal of dehydration. Drink enough water daily because dark circles can be alleviated by sufficient hydration throughout the day.
- Stress: Dark circles may develop due to stress which includes problems, family problems, excessive workload and many more. It is one of the most common causes of dark circles.
- Over exposure to sun: Sun damage can weaken the skin. Skin under the eyes may become dull and worst which leads to dark circles.
- Medications: There are many medicines that cause dilation of blood vessels and promote the development of dark eye circles.
- Anemia: A bluish tinge below the eyes may develop due to Iron deficiency anemia.
- Continual Eye Rubbing: Constantly rubbing -area due to dryness and itchiness may cause the development of dark eye circles. Moisturize the eye-area besides rubbing, to avoid this problem.
- Smoking and Excess dietary salt: This 2 conditions may cause fluid retention by which blood vessels under the eyes may become dilated, which can contribute to black eye circles.
- Allergies: Allergies to airborne substances such as dust, pet dander and pollen cause itching in the eyes. Dark circles under the eyes may develop due to a result of rubbing the itchy eyes.
- Drinking of tea, coffee and cold-drinks in very high proportion and the problem of constipation may also cause the dark eye circles.
Treatment for Dark Eye CircleThere is no complete cure of dark circles under the eyes but there are some that may make the dark circles lighter.
- Wash the eyes with cold water daily.
- Consume at least 8-10 glass of water per day. Water improves circulation and removes present in the body.
- Put plain cool tea bags, slices of potato, or raw cucumber slices on the closed eyes for about 20 minutes and wash the face with cold water.
- Apply the juice of cucumbers, carrots, parsley, lemons or tomatoes on the closed eyes and wash the face with cold water. It cools down the eyes and relieves stress.
- Make the paste of cucumber, potato, pumpkin and tomato and apply the strips of the paste on the eyes for about 15-20 minutes.
- A mixture of almond oil and honey or vitamin E powder should be gently rubbed on the affected area before bedtime. It is an effective dark circle cure.
- Dip a cotton ball in rose water and softly massage on the affected area of the eye for 5-6 minutes. It is a very old for effective cure of dark circles.
- Apply a cotton ball dipped in raw milk on the affected area of the eye.
- Apply a paste made from fresh mint leaves and few drops of lime juice on the dark circles for 10-15 minutes everyday. You will see the difference in 2-3 weeks.
- To avoid the damage caused by sun, apply sunscreen at least of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin deteriorating.
- Another beneficial dark circle remedy is applying washcloth dipped in rosemary tea on the eyes.
- Consume vegetables, fruits and and avoid caffeinated drinks, smoking and alcohol.
- Consume the diet containing high amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Vitamin B-12.
- Massage smoothly with almond oil on the affected area of the eye.
- Get plenty of sleep and rest. Be away from stress and tension as much as possible.
- Use of cold compresses on the affected areas of eyes squeezes the blood vessels and decreases bulge of tissues, reducing darkness.
- Apply the paste made of a little gram flour and lemon juice around the eyes. It improves blood circulation by working as a gentle scrub.
- Consume containing essential nutrients .Essential nutrients are found in Green leafy vegetables, Fresh Fruits, Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables and Cereal crops such as wheat, oats, barley and millets.
- Use a moisturizer with an antioxidant, vitamin C. Licorice or fennel extract is an effective cure of dark circle. It reduces swelling and stabilizes oxygen.
- containing Epidermal Growth factor (EGF) is also useful in reducing dark circles.
This Article From 4lifestylz | Life stylz